LA CROSSE, WI - The man convicted of delivering the drugs that killed 40-year-old Anthony Ducharme and then dumping his body was sentenced in La Crosse County Court on Thursday.
Moss was given an 8-year sentence for the hiding a corpse count. Four of those years will be served in prison; four will be on extended supervision, with a sentencing credit of 777 days.
For the first degree reckless homicide/deliver drugs count, Moss was sentenced to 13 years. Three of those years will be served in prison, ten years on extended supervision. This will be served consecutive to sentence for count one.
Cain Moss' father Robert Moss, and their friend Patrick Valiquette were also accused of dumping Ducharme's body in Red Cloud Park.
Robert Moss pleaded no contest to party to the crime of hiding a corpse. He was sentenced to a year in prison followed by two years' extended supervision.
Lorenz pleaded guilty to a reduced charge of second-degree reckless homicide and was sentenced to four years in prison. A party to the crime of hiding a corpse charge against Lorenz was dismissed.22030728
- La Crosse distribution facility to close
- UPDATE: Suspects in Tomah high speed chase arrested
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Icy conditions make area sidewalks slippery
- Republican senator circulates marijuana extract bill
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- Ice storms reducing blood donations in Midwest
- Ice causing large number of falls in La Crosse
- Icy weather brings danger
- Assignment: Education - Advanced Placement Program Growing