VERNON COUNTY, Wis. (WKBT) - Two businesses in Westby and Viroqua were burglarized between midnight and 6 a.m. on June 16.
Someone broke into the businesses and took an undisclosed amount of cash, according to Vernon County Crime Stoppers.
The two Westby businesses burglarized were Westby Locker & Meats and Premier Coop Auto Shop. The two businesses burglarized in Viroqua were Dunnum's Café and Oriental Goodies.
- Minnesota Gov. Mark Dayton says he will finish his term despite being diagnosed with prostate cancer
- La Crosse in top 20 college towns
- Assignment: Education - Global Partners mentors Hamilton students
- Trump to take executive action advancing oil pipelines
- United Way nears campaign goal
- Mayo study proposes method to lower circumcision costs
- La Crosse County sees record home sales in 2016
- Couleecap granted $53,000 for entrepreneurial support
- End of TPP leaves farmers and business leaders concerned
- Education tax credit causes stir at Minnesota Legislature