VERNON COUNTY, Wis. (WKBT) - Two businesses in Westby and Viroqua were burglarized between midnight and 6 a.m. on June 16.
Someone broke into the businesses and took an undisclosed amount of cash, according to Vernon County Crime Stoppers.
The two Westby businesses burglarized were Westby Locker & Meats and Premier Coop Auto Shop. The two businesses burglarized in Viroqua were Dunnum's Café and Oriental Goodies.
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- La Crosse celebrates Arbor Day with a tree planting
- M.S. Walk raising money for medical research
- News 8 Sports Round Up-April 28, 2017
- Community leaders observe Workers Memorial Day
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies