DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) - A business services company has announced plans to fill 135 new positions in Iowa.
The Des Moines Register says CDS Global intends to add 50 of the jobs at its Des Moines operation and 85 at its Boone site.
The Des Moines-based company says the new workers are needed to handle the needs of a new, unnamed client. CDS provides mailing and other services for businesses in several industries.
CDS Global currently has 900 workers in Des Moines, 330 in Boone and has other Iowa offices in Council Bluffs, Harlan, Tipton, West Des Moines and Wilton. CDS is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hearst Corp.
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Area couple awaits man's heart, liver transplant
- WIAA to offer concussion insurance for student athletes
- Sparta American Legion Family presents check to Freedom Honor Flight
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Wisconsin plan seeks to cut achievement gap in half
- Luger plans to stay involved in counter-extremism efforts
- Another baby turned over under Iowa safe haven law
- I-94 eastbound near Eau Claire closed late Thursday due to crash
- Bond reduced in university student death case