DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) - A business services company has announced plans to fill 135 new positions in Iowa.
The Des Moines Register says CDS Global intends to add 50 of the jobs at its Des Moines operation and 85 at its Boone site.
The Des Moines-based company says the new workers are needed to handle the needs of a new, unnamed client. CDS provides mailing and other services for businesses in several industries.
CDS Global currently has 900 workers in Des Moines, 330 in Boone and has other Iowa offices in Council Bluffs, Harlan, Tipton, West Des Moines and Wilton. CDS is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hearst Corp.
- UPDATE: Suspects in Tomah high speed chase arrested
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Tuesday closings due to weather
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Democrats propose legalizing medical marijuana
- Baldwin, Kind both attending inauguration while Pocan skips
- New faces breathe new life into debate on Sunday booze ban
- Changes coming to prescription drug monitoring website Tuesday
- Evers has $117,000 in bank for superintendent run
- Court upholds order for fingerprint to unlock cellphone