MINNEAPOLIS (AP) - Eleven people were taken to the hospital after a Metro Transit bus hit a pedestrian in Minneapolis.
Authorities say the bus struck the man and knocked him down in a downtown intersection about 8:30 p.m. Tuesday. His condition hasn't been released.
The driver and nine passengers on the bus suffered neck and back pain when the bus stopped quickly.
The Star Tribune says the driver will undergo drug and alcohol testing, as is required in such cases.
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- News 8 Sports Round Up- April 29, 2017
- La Crosse marshland gets a cleanup
- La Crosse Neighbors Day moves ahead with new leadership
- ATF lets some Minnesota gun buyers skip background checks