JACKSON COUNTY, Wis. - No one was injured in a structure fire early Monday morning along State Highway 95 and County Highway W, but the building was a total loss, according to the Jackson County Sheriff's Office.
The Taylor and Hixton Fire Departments were called to the scene, W16990 State Highway 95 around 2 a.m. on Monday. The building was unoccupied at the time of the fire.
The Jackson County Sheriff's Office and the State Fire Marshall's Office are still investigating what caused the fire.
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death