PRAIRIE DU CHIEN, Wis. - Drivers who rely on the bridge connecting Prairie du Chien and Marquette, Iowa could be in for a huge headache.
The bridge over the Mississippi River was closed Sunday due to a possible structural issue on the east span of the bridge.
It's unknown at this time how long the bridge will be out of service.
In the meantime, drivers needing to cross over the river are either going to have use the bridge in Dubuque or Lansing, Iowa.19655380
- Bills to fight homelessness in Wisconsin up for vote
- Walker hopes federal government shutdown can be avoided
- Wisconsin dairy farms face closure due to Canadian policies
- Walker says he has 'no interest' in higher vehicle fees
- Mom who made kids sleep in feces-covered room gets probation
- Democrats announce new gun safety coalition
- Bill would eliminate last of Wisconsin's prevailing wage
- First Battalion aviation unit deploys to Middle East
- UW-L softball takes two versus UW-River Falls
- Earth Buzz! raising awareness for polinator importance