MILWAUKEE (AP) -- Milwaukee Brewers fans have more options for buying tickets to home games.
The ballclub has activated digital delivery which allows a smart phone user have an image on their phone scanned at the gate. A seat locator receipt identifying the seat location will be printed. And, they'll get a text message confirming their ticket purchase. No more lost ticket troubles or mailing delays.
Also, beginning Monday, baseball fans can swipe their credit card at the gate if they used the card to purchase tickets and a seat locator receipt will be printed.
With the two new options, fans have five ways to get their tickets; by smart phone, credit card, print at home, mail delivery or will call.
- Assignment: Education - Advanced Placement Program Growing
- La Crosse distribution facility to close
- Icy weather brings danger
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Ice causing large number of falls in La Crosse
- Republican senator circulates marijuana extract bill
- Icy conditions make area sidewalks slippery
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- Ice storms reducing blood donations in Midwest
- Pocan no longer attending inauguration