MILWAUKEE (AP) -- Milwaukee Brewers fans have more options for buying tickets to home games.
The ballclub has activated digital delivery which allows a smart phone user have an image on their phone scanned at the gate. A seat locator receipt identifying the seat location will be printed. And, they'll get a text message confirming their ticket purchase. No more lost ticket troubles or mailing delays.
Also, beginning Monday, baseball fans can swipe their credit card at the gate if they used the card to purchase tickets and a seat locator receipt will be printed.
With the two new options, fans have five ways to get their tickets; by smart phone, credit card, print at home, mail delivery or will call.
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- Ninth annual Earth Fair attracts local families
- Coulee Council on Addictions announces plans for new building
- La Crosse brush pick-up starts this week
- Course teaches Somali culture in central Minnesota