DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) - Gov. Terry Branstad says he'll release his income tax returns to reporters, continuing his annual practice.
Reporters will be briefed by Jeff Boeyink, the governor's chief of staff, and his accountant, Jamie Ward, at a Friday afternoon briefing where Branstad's returns will be made available.
Last year, Branstad's returns showed a sharp drop in earnings since being elected governor in 2010. He previously was president of Des Moines University, a medical school.
Branstad says he releases his tax returns in an effort to be transparent with citizens.
- Trump, Walker discuss Wisconsin dairy dispute
- Why more people may be driving hybrid vehicles
- Wisconsin at high risk of wildfires after sunny, dry weather
- Wisconsin Legislature set to give wells bill final OK
- Prosecutor: No water for week led to jail dehydration death
- Student stabbed at Kenosha high school
- Bridge project in southeast Minnesota on schedule, budget
- House Republicans pass abortion bills
- Minnesota couple accused of sexually assaulting teenage girl
- Report: Saints, running back Peterson agree on contract