WATERLOO, Iowa (AP) - Authorities say a 5-year-old boy has been revived after being pulled unconscious from a Waterloo motel swimming pool.
The Waterloo Fire and Rescue Department says the incident occurred around 9:20 p.m. Saturday at the Comfort Inn on La Porte Road.
Bystanders took the boy to a side of the pool, where CPR was performed.
Officials say the boy was conscious and alert when taken to Covenant Medical Center for more treatment.
The names of those involved haven't been released.
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- La Crosse celebrates Arbor Day with a tree planting
- News 8 Sports Round Up-April 28, 2017
- Community leaders observe Workers Memorial Day
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- APNewsBreak: Syrian who sued Trump brings family to US