WATERLOO, Iowa (AP) - Authorities say a 5-year-old boy has been revived after being pulled unconscious from a Waterloo motel swimming pool.
The Waterloo Fire and Rescue Department says the incident occurred around 9:20 p.m. Saturday at the Comfort Inn on La Porte Road.
Bystanders took the boy to a side of the pool, where CPR was performed.
Officials say the boy was conscious and alert when taken to Covenant Medical Center for more treatment.
The names of those involved haven't been released.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota