LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - A $50,000 cash-bond remains in place for Brittany Jones, 23. She's charged with harboring and aiding a felon.
On Wednesday, a La Crosse County Circuit judge denied a request from her attorney to lower the bond. It's the second time he's done so.
Back in June, La Crosse Police say Jones drove Mitrel Anderson, 26, to Madison after he allegedly stabbed a man at the Kwik Trip on Cass Street in La Crosse.
Online court records show Jones has a jury trial scheduled for the beginning of February.23838774
- La Crosse distribution facility to close
- Assignment: Education - Advanced Placement Program Growing
- Man arrested in apparent Hibbing homicide
- Apostle Islands ice caves inaccessible to visitors
- Ice storms reducing blood donations in Midwest
- Icy weather brings danger
- State sues former UW-Oshkosh chancellor, business officer
- Walker sends letter in support of DeVos for education head
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Ice causing large number of falls in La Crosse