LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - A $50,000 cash-bond remains in place for Brittany Jones, 23. She's charged with harboring and aiding a felon.
On Wednesday, a La Crosse County Circuit judge denied a request from her attorney to lower the bond. It's the second time he's done so.
Back in June, La Crosse Police say Jones drove Mitrel Anderson, 26, to Madison after he allegedly stabbed a man at the Kwik Trip on Cass Street in La Crosse.
Online court records show Jones has a jury trial scheduled for the beginning of February.23838774
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- La Crosse celebrates Arbor Day with a tree planting
- M.S. Walk raising money for medical research
- News 8 Sports Round Up-April 28, 2017
- Community leaders observe Workers Memorial Day
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies