MINNEAPOLIS (AP) - Students are back in class after a boiler explosion forced the evacuation of an elementary school in Minneapolis.
School officials say the boiler exploded around 12:30 p.m. Thursday at Lake Harriet Upper Elementary School.
KSTP-TV reports students were evacuated to a nearby fire station, and have now returned to class.
No one was hurt.
Work is being done to either repair the boiler or see if a secondary boiler can be used.
- Trump, Walker discuss Wisconsin dairy dispute
- Why more people may be driving hybrid vehicles
- Wisconsin at high risk of wildfires after sunny, dry weather
- Wisconsin Legislature set to give wells bill final OK
- Prosecutor: No water for week led to jail dehydration death
- Student stabbed at Kenosha high school
- Bridge project in southeast Minnesota on schedule, budget
- House Republicans pass abortion bills
- Minnesota couple accused of sexually assaulting teenage girl
- Report: Saints, running back Peterson agree on contract