MINNEAPOLIS (AP) - Students are back in class after a boiler explosion forced the evacuation of an elementary school in Minneapolis.
School officials say the boiler exploded around 12:30 p.m. Thursday at Lake Harriet Upper Elementary School.
KSTP-TV reports students were evacuated to a nearby fire station, and have now returned to class.
No one was hurt.
Work is being done to either repair the boiler or see if a secondary boiler can be used.
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Minnesota Gov. Dayton collapses during speech
- Gov. Walker proposes welfare changes
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- La Crosse's Satori Arts to be featured on 'American Pickers'
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups
- WinCraft gets to work making Super Bowl merchandise
- ‘School Choice Week' showcases local schools for parents
- Bill Feehan remains La Crosse Republican Party Chairman
- Wisconsin Republicans criticize Baldwin for fundraiser