WISCONSIN DELLS, Wis. -- The Wisconsin Dells Police Department identified the body pulled from the Wisconsin River as 17-year-old Damien D. Sewell.
The Wisconsin State Crime Lab identified the body through a DNA comparison.
Authorities pulled the body of the teen from the river at the Kilbourn Dam in Wisconsin Dells on February 29th.
Sewell had been listed as a missing person with the Juneau County Sheriff's Office. He had been missing since November 28, 2011.
Police are working with the Columbia County Medical Examiner's office to determine the cause and manner of the death. The department is still waiting for toxicology results.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.