MADISON, Wis. - A body was pulled out of Lake Monona early Tuesday morning, according to the Dane County Sheriff's Office.
Crews were called at 2:30 a.m. to an area of the lake near John Nolen Drive and North Shore by the bike path.
The body has not yet been identified.
Crews have been searching Lake Monona for a fisherman who was reported missing on Friday.
- New safety measures on the way to Norplex Drive after recent creek death
- Rep. Walz mulling Democratic bid for Minnesota governor
- Gundersen program helps mothers, parents with drug addictions
- La Crosse rally supports transgender youth
- Wisconsin attorney general appeals redistricting ruling
- Officers go 'wild' in support of Special Olympics
- Family Fest returns to La Crosse Center this weekend
- Vikings' stadium board at full strength after resignations
- Storm misses Birkie course, race canceled
- Judges express skepticism over claims in voting cases