MADISON, Wis. - A body was pulled out of Lake Monona early Tuesday morning, according to the Dane County Sheriff's Office.
Crews were called at 2:30 a.m. to an area of the lake near John Nolen Drive and North Shore by the bike path.
The body has not yet been identified.
Crews have been searching Lake Monona for a fisherman who was reported missing on Friday.
- Local activists hold "Save Our Healthcare" rally
- Tomah police asking for help following morning high-speed chase
- US Rep. Pocan says he won't attend Trump inauguration
- Local bar burglarized
- Area youth group helps prepare for fundraiser
- Annual bridal expo prepares for wedding season
- More than a dozen cell towers may go up in La Crosse
- Potential suicide spike in La Crosse County
- UPDATE: Suspect charged in Trempealeau County fatal crash
- Area billion dollar company plans for joint venture