AKRON, Iowa (AP) - A missing man has been found in northwest Iowa, near Akron.
The Sioux City Journal says Plymouth County sheriff's deputies began searching on Friday morning. The office said Saturday night that the man's body had been found.
The Sheriff's Office wouldn't say when the body was found or provide other information about the man or how he died. The case is still being investigated.
- 30 missing after avalanche buries Italian hotel
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- Historic building project complete; now includes affordable housing
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion Hunt Clues 2017
- Competency hearing sought for Iowan accused of voting twice
- Fiberglass fire causes neighborhood evacuation
- Republican lawmakers differ on state superintendent race