AKRON, Iowa (AP) - A missing man has been found in northwest Iowa, near Akron.
The Sioux City Journal says Plymouth County sheriff's deputies began searching on Friday morning. The office said Saturday night that the man's body had been found.
The Sheriff's Office wouldn't say when the body was found or provide other information about the man or how he died. The case is still being investigated.
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- La Crosse marshland gets a cleanup
- La Crosse Neighbors Day moves ahead with new leadership
- ATF lets some Minnesota gun buyers skip background checks
- Farms' thirst for water roils Wisconsin's central sands