BRIDGE CREEK, Wis. (AP) - A dive team in Eau Claire County has recovered a man's body from a pond near Augusta.
Sheriff's officials say they got a call about 7 p.m. Tuesday about a missing family member. The caller feared the family member might have broken through thin ice on a pond behind their farm in the Town of Bridge Creek.
WEAU-TV reports crews searched the pond and divers recovered the body about 8 p.m.
- Trump, Walker discuss Wisconsin dairy dispute
- Prosecutor: No water for week led to jail dehydration death
- Student stabbed at Kenosha high school
- House Republicans pass abortion bills
- Report: Saints, running back Peterson agree on contract
- Federal officials charge 15 with eagle trafficking
- Cool, wet conditions put damper on Minnesota spring planting
- Baldwin encourages Perdue to visit Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Walker hopes federal government shutdown can be avoided
- Minnesota couple accused of sexually assaulting teenage girl