BRIDGE CREEK, Wis. (AP) - A dive team in Eau Claire County has recovered a man's body from a pond near Augusta.
Sheriff's officials say they got a call about 7 p.m. Tuesday about a missing family member. The caller feared the family member might have broken through thin ice on a pond behind their farm in the Town of Bridge Creek.
WEAU-TV reports crews searched the pond and divers recovered the body about 8 p.m.
- City crews busy repairing potholes
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Local hospital expands suicide screening
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion has been found!
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge
- Gundersen warns against travelling to Zika-impacted areas
- Todd English named Firefighter of the Year for 2016