READLYN, Iowa (AP) - A body has been found inside a northeast Iowa home that was damaged by fire.
The Bremer County Sheriff's Office says firefighters were dispatched a little after 7 p.m. Sunday to the home in Readlyn.
An autopsy on the body has been ordered. The person's name hasn't been released.
The cause of the fire is being investigated.
- Man being deported after transit officer asked about status
- Thousands traveling on Memorial Day weekend
- Community shares Memorial Day plans, traditions
- Wet weather delays crop planting
- Proposed bill aims to bring veterans into agriculture
- Wisconsin 2016 job gain smallest in 6 years
- Small school graduates four sets of twins
- News 8 Sports Round Up- May 27, 2017
- Local Radio Shack closing permanently
- 3 Rivers Nutrition hosts beach fitness camp