READLYN, Iowa (AP) - A body has been found inside a northeast Iowa home that was damaged by fire.
The Bremer County Sheriff's Office says firefighters were dispatched a little after 7 p.m. Sunday to the home in Readlyn.
An autopsy on the body has been ordered. The person's name hasn't been released.
The cause of the fire is being investigated.
- Attorney general announces deal on drug overdose treatment
- Viterbo students spend one night homeless
- Warm weather a worry for apple growers
- Organic conference returns to La Crosse
- Downtown Minneapolis hospital announces layoffs
- WSU Baseball drafts 14-year-old for team
- City of La Crosse looks to crowdsource Buzz's Bikes fix
- Police: Twin Cities lawyer fatally struck runner in St. Paul
- Protesters cleared from Dakota Access oil pipeline camp
- Iowa man sentenced for lying to cold case investigators