GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) - Green Bay police are investigating after the bodies of a husband and wife were found in a home.
Police were called to the home on Green Bay's west side just after 9 a.m. Thursday. The man's employer had gone to the house to check on him and could see him lying on the floor. The employer told police the man hadn't been to work for a couple of days.
Once inside, police say they found a 49-year-old man and a 52-year-old woman dead on a bedroom floor.
WLUK-TV reports police say there were no obvious signs of trauma. Autopsies are being performed.
Police are trying to notify relatives and have not released the couple's names.
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- News 8 Sports Round Up- April 29, 2017
- La Crosse marshland gets a cleanup
- La Crosse Neighbors Day moves ahead with new leadership
- ATF lets some Minnesota gun buyers skip background checks