GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) - Green Bay police are investigating after the bodies of a husband and wife were found in a home.
Police were called to the home on Green Bay's west side just after 9 a.m. Thursday. The man's employer had gone to the house to check on him and could see him lying on the floor. The employer told police the man hadn't been to work for a couple of days.
Once inside, police say they found a 49-year-old man and a 52-year-old woman dead on a bedroom floor.
WLUK-TV reports police say there were no obvious signs of trauma. Autopsies are being performed.
Police are trying to notify relatives and have not released the couple's names.
- Repealing Obamacare: Trump says fast, Congress says slow
- Monday closings due to weather
- UPDATE: Tomah police believe they captured the suspects involved in a high speed chase Sunday
- US Rep. Pocan says he won't attend Trump inauguration
- Local activists hold "Save Our Healthcare" rally
- Local bar burglarized
- More than a dozen cell towers may go up in La Crosse
- Potential suicide spike in La Crosse County
- UPDATE: Suspect charged in Trempealeau County fatal crash
- Area youth group helps prepare for fundraiser