BLACK RIVER FALLS, Wis. - The Black River Memorial Hospital (BRMH) announced Friday that Mary Beth White-Jacobs will be its new president and chief executive officer.
White-Jacobs, who has served in various roles with the hospital for 30 years, will officially fill the role on June 28, 2013.
"We look forward to the future with Mary Beth at the helm," Brower said in a statement. "Her years of experience and high level of leadership skills will enable BRMH to continue the journey of excellence."
White-Jacobs will replace current president and CEO Stan Gaynor.
- Dayton plots big budget with public health insurance option
- A woman was arrested in Black Hills after abducting her kids
- Wisconsin manufacturing tax credit continues to grow
- Walker to deliver budget address on Feb. 8
- Community Closings & Delays due to approaching storm
- End of TPP leaves farmers and business leaders concerned
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Trial set for mom whose toddler was found wandering outside
- Education tax credit causes stir at Minnesota Legislature
- Wisconsin Democrats: County websites were hacked