BLACK RIVER FALLS, Wis. - The Black River Memorial Hospital (BRMH) announced Friday that Mary Beth White-Jacobs will be its new president and chief executive officer.
White-Jacobs, who has served in various roles with the hospital for 30 years, will officially fill the role on June 28, 2013.
"We look forward to the future with Mary Beth at the helm," Brower said in a statement. "Her years of experience and high level of leadership skills will enable BRMH to continue the journey of excellence."
White-Jacobs will replace current president and CEO Stan Gaynor.
- Trump, Walker discuss Wisconsin dairy dispute
- Why more people may be driving hybrid vehicles
- Wisconsin at high risk of wildfires after sunny, dry weather
- Wisconsin Legislature set to give wells bill final OK
- Prosecutor: No water for week led to jail dehydration death
- Student stabbed at Kenosha high school
- Bridge project in southeast Minnesota on schedule, budget
- House Republicans pass abortion bills
- Minnesota couple accused of sexually assaulting teenage girl
- Report: Saints, running back Peterson agree on contract