MILWAUKEE (AP) - One Milwaukee brewery is getting in on the Black Friday action.
Lakefront Brewery created Black Friday Imperial India Style Black Ale and even trademarked the name. Brewery President Russ Klisch says there were 150 people lined up by 8 a.m., with one guy claiming he arrived just after bar time.
They sold out of their 1,200 bottles in less than two hours.
They went for $10 each and there was a three bottle maximum. The first 300 people also received a special glass, which Klisch said he already saw on eBay for $100.
Next year he plans to make five times as much and serve it on the tours, although he doesn't know if it will be the same brew.
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death