LA CROSSE, Wis. -- - Former County Board Supervisor Bill Feehan announced on Saturday he will run for the top job at City Hall.
He becomes the 14th candidate running for the office.
Feehan's announcement comes just a few months after a failed run for Wisconsin State Senate.
He said it took him a while to decide to jump into another campaign right away.
"At that time after that long campaign I wasn't' ready to make that decision. In the last couple weeks, people I respect came to me and strongly urged me to run and so I considered that. I met with my wife and decided just two days ago that this is what we're going to do," said Feehan.
To see a complete list of all the candidates for mayor visit http://www.cityoflacrosse.org/index.aspx?nid=8417946712
- City crews busy repairing potholes
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Local hospital expands suicide screening
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion has been found!
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge
- Gundersen warns against travelling to Zika-impacted areas
- Todd English named Firefighter of the Year for 2016