LA CROSSE, Wis. -- - Former County Board Supervisor Bill Feehan announced on Saturday he will run for the top job at City Hall.
He becomes the 14th candidate running for the office.
Feehan's announcement comes just a few months after a failed run for Wisconsin State Senate.
He said it took him a while to decide to jump into another campaign right away.
"At that time after that long campaign I wasn't' ready to make that decision. In the last couple weeks, people I respect came to me and strongly urged me to run and so I considered that. I met with my wife and decided just two days ago that this is what we're going to do," said Feehan.
To see a complete list of all the candidates for mayor visit http://www.cityoflacrosse.org/index.aspx?nid=8417946712
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- GOP bill would discipline hecklers at UW speeches
- Wisconsin DOJ, feds, police set up Drug Take Back Day
- Wisconsin judge hears challenge to homemade bakery ban
- Teen who stabbed classmate was punched by victim
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Hate crime lawsuit settled in northern Iowa
- Milwaukee Bucks settle lawsuit over cheerleader pay
- Holmen man in custody after armed robbery and 5-hour standoff
- Crews search Mississippi River for missing U of M student