LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Dozens of families gathered outside Mayo Clinic Health System today to learn more about bike safety.
It's part of the "Bike Safe" event where families could learn more about bike maintenance and the importance of wearing a helmet.
People were on hand to help families choose the right helmets for their kids to make sure it fit them correctly. However, one organizer says it's not just for kids.
"We have this event geared for all ages really up to advanced levels, we have some mountain bikers here to do a course for the kids and really we are attracting all stages of biking," said Seth Rossow, of the Bike Safe event.
The event is part of the La Crosse Area Bike Festival that runs through Labor Day.
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Local hospital expands suicide screening
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Handful of rat virus cases seen in Wisconsin and Illinois
- Pocan compliments Trump before skipping inauguration
- Nebraska, Iowa Guard troops assigned inauguration duties
- E. Iowa man charged in death of woman killed by cannon
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December