LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Dozens of families gathered outside Mayo Clinic Health System today to learn more about bike safety.
It's part of the "Bike Safe" event where families could learn more about bike maintenance and the importance of wearing a helmet.
People were on hand to help families choose the right helmets for their kids to make sure it fit them correctly. However, one organizer says it's not just for kids.
"We have this event geared for all ages really up to advanced levels, we have some mountain bikers here to do a course for the kids and really we are attracting all stages of biking," said Seth Rossow, of the Bike Safe event.
The event is part of the La Crosse Area Bike Festival that runs through Labor Day.
- Deputy: 1 ejected, several injured in school bus vs. dump truck crash
- Wisconsin's youth prison hit with another lawsuit
- 2-year-old Milwaukee boy accidentally shoots self
- The Latest: Lawmakers work through the night on state budget
- Man pleads not guilty in deadly Iowa jail escape
- Man accused of killing parents, sister, pleads not guilty
- Senators want hearing aids available over the counter
- Iowa man found mentally fit to stand trial in double murder
- Iowa court offices to be closed Friday due to budget cuts
- "Share the Love" donation to Family & Children's Center