LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Dozens of families gathered outside Mayo Clinic Health System today to learn more about bike safety.
It's part of the "Bike Safe" event where families could learn more about bike maintenance and the importance of wearing a helmet.
People were on hand to help families choose the right helmets for their kids to make sure it fit them correctly. However, one organizer says it's not just for kids.
"We have this event geared for all ages really up to advanced levels, we have some mountain bikers here to do a course for the kids and really we are attracting all stages of biking," said Seth Rossow, of the Bike Safe event.
The event is part of the La Crosse Area Bike Festival that runs through Labor Day.
- Wisconsin Revenue Department touts anti-fraud efforts
- The Latest: Wisconsin superintendent hopefuls hold forum
- Two found dead near Oshkosh during welfare check
- Republican proposes raising UW tuition by inflation, income
- New budget forecast coming Tuesday
- Stripper sues club in popular tourist destination
- Candidates for Wisconsin superintendent face off at forum
- Dayton administration proposes more energy from renewables
- Lawmakers push for hemp comeback in Wisconsin
- Senate to vote on ending ban on Sunday liquor sales