LA CROSSE, Wis. - The 31st annual Bi-State Classic hosted by Holmen starts Friday at the La Crosse Center.
More than 700 wrestlers from 53 teams will participate in the event.
Holmen practiced Thursday morning at the La Crosse Center.
No doubt putting on an event like this takes a team effort, but Holmen Coach Jason Lulloff is just focused on his team. Holmen is ranked fourth and has won every tournament they've competed in this year.
"It would be great to win this tournament," Lulloff said. "I think that would be a huge feat. Whatever team wins this tournament is definitely an elite team. I mean if you place in the top five in this tournament, you're an elite team. So it gives us something to shoot for."
Click here for more information on the tournament.17942882
- Holmen man sentenced for 2015 murder
- Holmen man in custody after armed robbery and 5-hour standoff
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Police: Student critically hurt in Kenosha school stabbing
- Bill banning abortion coverage for state workers up for vote
- Education accountability bill up for committee vote
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases
- Man accused of trying to kill girlfriend faces sentencing
- New breast cancer detection soon offered at Mayo Clinic in La Crosse
- Herberger's moving into former Macy's location in La Crosse