LA CROSSE, Wis. - The 31st annual Bi-State Classic hosted by Holmen starts Friday at the La Crosse Center.
More than 700 wrestlers from 53 teams will participate in the event.
Holmen practiced Thursday morning at the La Crosse Center.
No doubt putting on an event like this takes a team effort, but Holmen Coach Jason Lulloff is just focused on his team. Holmen is ranked fourth and has won every tournament they've competed in this year.
"It would be great to win this tournament," Lulloff said. "I think that would be a huge feat. Whatever team wins this tournament is definitely an elite team. I mean if you place in the top five in this tournament, you're an elite team. So it gives us something to shoot for."
Click here for more information on the tournament.17942882
- City crews busy repairing potholes
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Local hospital expands suicide screening
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion has been found!
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge
- Gundersen warns against travelling to Zika-impacted areas
- Todd English named Firefighter of the Year for 2016