LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Eleven baby ducklings were rescued from a storm drain on the corner of King Street and 5th Avenue in La Crosse at about 8 a.m. Monday.
A passerby saw the baby ducklings, contacted animal control and helped scoop them from the drain. News 8 viewer Betsy Frank sent us pictures of the rescue. She said the ducklings were reunited with the mother duck and released.
- Trump, Walker discuss Wisconsin dairy dispute
- Wisconsin at high risk of wildfires after sunny, dry weather
- Wisconsin Legislature set to give wells bill final OK
- Prosecutor: No water for week led to jail dehydration death
- Student stabbed at Kenosha high school
- Bridge project in southeast Minnesota on schedule, budget
- House Republicans pass abortion bills
- Minnesota couple accused of sexually assaulting teenage girl
- Report: Saints, running back Peterson agree on contract
- Federal officials charge 15 with eagle trafficking