LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Eleven baby ducklings were rescued from a storm drain on the corner of King Street and 5th Avenue in La Crosse at about 8 a.m. Monday.
A passerby saw the baby ducklings, contacted animal control and helped scoop them from the drain. News 8 viewer Betsy Frank sent us pictures of the rescue. She said the ducklings were reunited with the mother duck and released.
- Historic building project complete; now includes affordable housing
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- Annual Iverson Freking Awards handed out at luncheon
- Assembly speaker says his job is harder than governor's
- Buzz's Bikes building still looking for new owners
- Representative Kind outlines goals for congressional session
- Debate over medical marijuana continues in Wisconsin
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion Hunt Clues 2017
- Peaches and cheese: Governors place bet on Falcons-Packers