CLIVE, Iowa (AP) - Authorities say a preliminary autopsy report says a skull fracture killed a man who died in a parking lot in Clive, Iowa.
Clive police say the injury was consistent with a fall to the pavement by 49-year-old Randy Warrens, of Clive. The report says Warrens may have been drinking.
Police say the case is still being investigated, although a crime is not suspected.
Warrens was found around 2 a.m. Saturday when a passer-by spotted him lying in the lot. A witness and, later, emergency medical workers attempted to revive Warrens, but he was pronounced dead at the scene.
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Study: Wisconsin will face water infrastructure problem
- Muslim teen wins right to box competitively in hijab
- Free smoke alarm campaign aims to reduce fire deaths, injuries
- WSU defense takes 2017 spring game
- News 8 Sports Round Up- April 22, 2017
- Between the Bluffs Beer, Wine and Cheese Festival draws thousands
- Community garden sees rush of Earth Day volunteers