ONALASKA, Wis. - The La Crosse County Sheriff's Department has called off the ground search for Dave Schroeder.
Police are no longer asking for assistance from volunteers.
News 8 followed up with police and Journey Lutheran Church for more information, but nothing more was known.
Authorities are asking for help to find an Onalaska man missing since last weekend.
Dave Schroeder, 45, was last seen Saturday when he walked away from his home at N6262 Fox Street in Onalaska.
He is 6'5" tall, weighs 300 pounds, has brown eyes and black, graying hair.
He was last seen wearing a bright blue 'Journey Lutheran' t-shirt, blue jeans and black shoes.16755456
Authorities say he doesn't have his diabetes medicine and may be in need of treatment.
They say he has no history of doing this and they have already checked with his employer, friends and hospitals with no luck.
Anyone with information is asked to call the La Crosse County Sheriff at 608-785-5942 or Journey Lutheran Church at 608-783-1892.
- The Latest: Walker proposes new welfare work requirements
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- La Crosse's Satori Arts to be featured on 'American Pickers'
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups
- Gov. Walker proposes welfare changes
- ‘School Choice Week' showcases local schools for parents
- Bill Feehan remains La Crosse Republican Party Chairman
- Wisconsin Republicans criticize Baldwin for fundraiser
- Parents accused of starving teen daughter plead not guilty
- State agency highlights climate change, 2 others ignore