ONALASKA, Wis. - The La Crosse County Sheriff's Department has called off the ground search for Dave Schroeder.
Police are no longer asking for assistance from volunteers.
News 8 followed up with police and Journey Lutheran Church for more information, but nothing more was known.
Authorities are asking for help to find an Onalaska man missing since last weekend.
Dave Schroeder, 45, was last seen Saturday when he walked away from his home at N6262 Fox Street in Onalaska.
He is 6'5" tall, weighs 300 pounds, has brown eyes and black, graying hair.
He was last seen wearing a bright blue 'Journey Lutheran' t-shirt, blue jeans and black shoes.16755456
Authorities say he doesn't have his diabetes medicine and may be in need of treatment.
They say he has no history of doing this and they have already checked with his employer, friends and hospitals with no luck.
Anyone with information is asked to call the La Crosse County Sheriff at 608-785-5942 or Journey Lutheran Church at 608-783-1892.
- Wisconsin plan seeks to cut achievement gap in half
- APNewsBreak: Syrian who sued Trump brings family to US
- Congress OKs bill averting Saturday gov't shutdown
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Young students urge high schoolers to be safe during prom
- Police: Man pepper-sprayed autistic man eating free cookies
- GOP gets in lockstep in looming budget fight with Dayton
- Appeal rejected in death of 2 motorcyclists
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested
- Company says it has no plans for a new Wisconsin pipeline