JUNEAU COUNTY, Wis. - The body discovered in a Lindina Township garage has been identified.
Juneau County Sheriff's tell us 80 year old Carl J. Stromley died of smoke inhalation Tuesday morning.
His body was found in the house where firefighters responded to a garage fire on Dlask Road.
Everything remains under investigation.
In Juneau County, officials there are investigating the discovery of a body in a Lindina Township home.
Firefighters were first called to the home on Dlask Road for a garage fire.
Mauston, Elroy and New Lisbon Fire Departments all responded and found heavy fire coming from the garage. When checking the home firefighters found a body inside.17754222
The discovery is still under investigation.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.