JUNEAU COUNTY, Wis. - The body discovered in a Lindina Township garage has been identified.
Juneau County Sheriff's tell us 80 year old Carl J. Stromley died of smoke inhalation Tuesday morning.
His body was found in the house where firefighters responded to a garage fire on Dlask Road.
Everything remains under investigation.
In Juneau County, officials there are investigating the discovery of a body in a Lindina Township home.
Firefighters were first called to the home on Dlask Road for a garage fire.
Mauston, Elroy and New Lisbon Fire Departments all responded and found heavy fire coming from the garage. When checking the home firefighters found a body inside.17754222
The discovery is still under investigation.
- Safe cams help police, local businesses solve crime
- UW-L celebrates School of Education
- Gundersen Health System considered top hospital for enviornmental excellence
- Downtown Mainstreet hosts 'Clean Your Block Party'
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Earth Buzz! raising awareness for polinator importance
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- Minnesota farmers begin planting under optimal weather
- Arcadia embraces Hispanic population amid immigration talks