WINONA, Minn. - The Winona County History Center held its annual open house Sunday afternoon.
There were opportunities to make crafts as well as take pictures in a Victorian Valentine photo booth.18494350
Families could also connect with several different organizations that offer programs and activities. Organizers say it's a great way to introduce community members to the museum.
"It's just a fun time to come in and enjoy the history center," said Mark Peterson, Winona County Historical Society. "It's a wonderful facility and we love showing it off and as I said, it's a chance to come in and see it for free."
The museum has hosted a free open house each year for about the last decade.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota