WINONA, Minn. - The Winona County History Center held its annual open house Sunday afternoon.
There were opportunities to make crafts as well as take pictures in a Victorian Valentine photo booth.18494350
Families could also connect with several different organizations that offer programs and activities. Organizers say it's a great way to introduce community members to the museum.
"It's just a fun time to come in and enjoy the history center," said Mark Peterson, Winona County Historical Society. "It's a wonderful facility and we love showing it off and as I said, it's a chance to come in and see it for free."
The museum has hosted a free open house each year for about the last decade.
- Taking one for the city: La Crosse boy cleans up skate park
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- Onalaska High School students plan 5K for good cause
- Ninth annual Earth Fair attracts local families
- Coulee Council on Addictions announces plans for new building