TREMPEALEAU COUNTY, Wis. (WKBT) - A motorcyclist received minor injuries after trying to avoid a deer in Trempealeau County Saturday night.
Daniel L. Sobotta, 44, of Whitehall, was driving on County Rd W. near Fly Creek Road in the Town of Pigeon at about 7:50 p.m. when a deer jumped out of the ditch, according to the Trempealeau County Sheriff's Department.
Sobotta lost control of his motorcycle and was later transported by private vehicle to a local hospital with minor injuries, according to the Sheriff's Department.
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- Injured Packers Nelson, Adams could be game-time decisions
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial