TREMPEALEAU COUNTY, Wis. (WKBT) - A motorcyclist received minor injuries after trying to avoid a deer in Trempealeau County Saturday night.
Daniel L. Sobotta, 44, of Whitehall, was driving on County Rd W. near Fly Creek Road in the Town of Pigeon at about 7:50 p.m. when a deer jumped out of the ditch, according to the Trempealeau County Sheriff's Department.
Sobotta lost control of his motorcycle and was later transported by private vehicle to a local hospital with minor injuries, according to the Sheriff's Department.
- Wisconsin man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- GOP bill would discipline hecklers at UW speeches
- Wisconsin DOJ, feds, police set up Drug Take Back Day
- Wisconsin judge hears challenge to homemade bakery ban
- Sparta American Legion Family presents check to Freedom Honor Flight
- WIAA to offer concussion insurance for student athletes
- West Salem Middle School raises awareness for importance of physical activity