EAU CLAIRE, Wis. - The Feed My People Food Bank will receive 22 pallets of Golden Guernsey milk from the recently bankrupt Waukesha plant.
The milk donation will be delivered on Thursday morning.
"We are so pleased to receive this donation and get it to the people who need it most," Feed My People's Executive Director Emily Moore said in a statement. "Milk is always in demand at our food bank."
Feed My People distributed 4, 335 crates of assorted sizes of milk in 2012.
- Copyright 2016 by WKBT News8000. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- On Your Side - Guide to Buying Glasses Online
- VIDEO: Area couples prepare for wedding season
- VIDEO: De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- VIDEO: Local event helps connect military families
- VIDEO: Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Local event helps connect military families
- De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Minnesota GOP charts new course in response to protests