EAU CLAIRE, Wis. - The Feed My People Food Bank will receive 22 pallets of Golden Guernsey milk from the recently bankrupt Waukesha plant.
The milk donation will be delivered on Thursday morning.
"We are so pleased to receive this donation and get it to the people who need it most," Feed My People's Executive Director Emily Moore said in a statement. "Milk is always in demand at our food bank."
Feed My People distributed 4, 335 crates of assorted sizes of milk in 2012.
- Safe cams help police, local businesses solve crime
- UW-L celebrates School of Education
- Gundersen Health System considered top hospital for enviornmental excellence
- Downtown Mainstreet hosts 'Clean Your Block Party'
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Earth Buzz! raising awareness for polinator importance
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- UW-L softball takes two versus UW-River Falls
- Minnesota farmers begin planting under optimal weather