WINONA COUNTY, Minn. - Winona County Road 25 will be closed from April 17-19 so crews can replace the railroad crossing south of the intersection of TH 14.
The Winona County Highway Department said drivers are asked to use an alternate route or follow the detour signs during the closure.
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Minnesota Gov. Dayton collapses during speech
- Gov. Walker proposes welfare changes
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- La Crosse's Satori Arts to be featured on 'American Pickers'
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups
- WinCraft gets to work making Super Bowl merchandise
- ‘School Choice Week' showcases local schools for parents
- Bill Feehan remains La Crosse Republican Party Chairman
- Wisconsin Republicans criticize Baldwin for fundraiser