WINONA COUNTY, Minn. - Winona County Road 25 will be closed from April 17-19 so crews can replace the railroad crossing south of the intersection of TH 14.
The Winona County Highway Department said drivers are asked to use an alternate route or follow the detour signs during the closure.
- Area couple awaits man's heart, liver transplant
- WIAA to offer concussion insurance for student athletes
- Sparta American Legion Family presents check to Freedom Honor Flight
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Holmen continues expansion with office building groundbreaking
- West Salem Middle School raises awareness for importance of physical activity
- ‘Nursing Research on the Green' presents advances in nursing at Viterbo
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Minnesota power plant that burns turkey litter faces closure