LA CROSSE, WI - Retail space is almost full at the Grand River Station in downtown La Crosse.
An Onalaska dentist will be moving into much of the remaining space.
Dr. Leo Malin plans to open a general dentistry and dental implant office at the location by January. Right now, he's paying for conversion of the space.
Care Wisconsin is the other tenant in the building. The business has been there for about two weeks. "They're two good tenants, long term tenants and hopefully they'll be able to find a remaining tenant to take the 2,000 roughly square feet that's still available," said La Crosse Public Work's Director Dale Hexom.
The dentist agreed to a six year lease earlier this month with options to extend it.22683808
- Tuesday closings due to weather
- Changes coming to prescription drug monitoring website Tuesday
- Get a 'taste' of Onalaska while helping area teachers
- Xcel sets new record for hydroelectric production
- Winter Rec-Fest brings winter sports to La Crosse families
- La Crosse Public Education Foundation honors grant recipients
- 1 dead, 4 others injured by apparent carbon monoxide
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion
- Missing elderly man found dead in Grant County
- State leaders push for more progress at MLK Day celebration