LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Our community is still celebrating Oktoberfest.
The Mrs. Os hosted the annual Ladies Day Luncheon Tuesday morning. The Oktoberfest Board gave up the luncheon a few years ago, but the Mrs. Os decided to take up the responsibilities.
While the event is not officially a part of Oktoberfest, organizers say the annual luncheon really brings the community together.
"How can you not enjoy the Misses O Luncheon when you have all the festivity of Oktoberfest, it's like a breath of Oktoberfest back into the next week," said Mrs. Oktoberfest 2016.
Money raised at the event goes back into our community as college scholarships.
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death