LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Our community is still celebrating Oktoberfest.
The Mrs. Os hosted the annual Ladies Day Luncheon Tuesday morning. The Oktoberfest Board gave up the luncheon a few years ago, but the Mrs. Os decided to take up the responsibilities.
While the event is not officially a part of Oktoberfest, organizers say the annual luncheon really brings the community together.
"How can you not enjoy the Misses O Luncheon when you have all the festivity of Oktoberfest, it's like a breath of Oktoberfest back into the next week," said Mrs. Oktoberfest 2016.
Money raised at the event goes back into our community as college scholarships.
- The Latest: Teens in Wisconsin plane crash identified
- Wisconsin seeks to be first to drug test Medicaid applicants
- Minneapolis plastic bag ban could be blocked
- Fiserv CEO top paid executive in Wisconsin
- Task force catches more criminals exploiting children online
- Top paid CEO in Minnesota is in health care industry
- Trump schedules Iowa visit _ his first as president
- La Crosse officials look for input on proposed 'greenway'
- One week after storms, cleanup continues
- Crews begin renovations on La Crosse's Powell Park