LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Our community is still celebrating Oktoberfest.
The Mrs. Os hosted the annual Ladies Day Luncheon Tuesday morning. The Oktoberfest Board gave up the luncheon a few years ago, but the Mrs. Os decided to take up the responsibilities.
While the event is not officially a part of Oktoberfest, organizers say the annual luncheon really brings the community together.
"How can you not enjoy the Misses O Luncheon when you have all the festivity of Oktoberfest, it's like a breath of Oktoberfest back into the next week," said Mrs. Oktoberfest 2016.
Money raised at the event goes back into our community as college scholarships.
- Evers, Holtz win primary for state school superintendent
- Statewide personal care worker shortage creates uncertain future
- Local golfers take advantage of recent warm weather
- UW-La Crosse officials discuss possibility of tobacco-free campus
- Report: State trooper faces child porn charges
- Padesky, Dutton move on in city council primary
- Radtke, Schaumberg advance in Trempealeau Co. judge primary
- News 8 Highlight Zone - February 21, 2017
- Adaptive Sports League wraps up winter season with floor hockey tourney
- February Primaries bring voters out in La Crosse