LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Part of Sunday's Earth Fair activities included a Recycling Fair.
Residents could drop off old electronics including TV's, computers, even cell phones.
Dynamic Recycling clears all of the computer hard drives to protect information, and cleans out copper and silver from the machines to keep it out of landfills.
The event is a way for people to get rid of old electronics and protect the environment. "We had an event yesterday (Saturday) where farmer's were bringing in stuff they found in their fields, so they were happy we were recycling that," said Mark Deal from Dynamic Recycling.
The event also featured ink cartridge recycling and confidential paper shredding.
- Trump, Walker discuss Wisconsin dairy dispute
- Prosecutor: No water for week led to jail dehydration death
- Student stabbed at Kenosha high school
- House Republicans pass abortion bills
- Report: Saints, running back Peterson agree on contract
- Federal officials charge 15 with eagle trafficking
- Cool, wet conditions put damper on Minnesota spring planting
- Baldwin encourages Perdue to visit Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Walker hopes federal government shutdown can be avoided
- Assignment: Education - Backpack meals