LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Part of Sunday's Earth Fair activities included a Recycling Fair.
Residents could drop off old electronics including TV's, computers, even cell phones.
Dynamic Recycling clears all of the computer hard drives to protect information, and cleans out copper and silver from the machines to keep it out of landfills.
The event is a way for people to get rid of old electronics and protect the environment. "We had an event yesterday (Saturday) where farmer's were bringing in stuff they found in their fields, so they were happy we were recycling that," said Mark Deal from Dynamic Recycling.
The event also featured ink cartridge recycling and confidential paper shredding.
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death