TOWN OF KEWASKUM, WI (AP) - Washington County authorities say six people were injured in a crash involving an ambulance, a school bus and another vehicle in the Town of Kewaskum in southeastern Wisconsin.
It happened shortly before 11 a.m. Friday as the bus was taking middle-schoolers to Sunburst Ski Area.
The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reports the Kewaskum Fire and Rescue ambulance was southbound on Highway 45 when it was hit by a westbound vehicle at County Highway H. The ambulance then struck a light pole, entered the median, then struck a Riteway bus that was stopped in the northbound turn lane.
Conditions were not immediately available on five people taken to hospitals, who included three ambulance staff, one patient being transported and the driver of the other vehicle. A student suffered a minor injury.
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- La Crosse celebrates Arbor Day with a tree planting
- News 8 Sports Round Up-April 28, 2017
- Community leaders observe Workers Memorial Day
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- APNewsBreak: Syrian who sued Trump brings family to US