LA CROSSE, Wis. - The man accused of repeated burglary in La Crosse will go to trial.
Joshua Dull, 25, stood mute in court Tuesday as not guilty pleas were entered on four counts of burglary of a building or dwelling.
According to the criminal complaint, Dull forced his way into an apartment near the Western Technical College campus and within seconds came out carrying a large flat screen TV. Police followed, then arrest him.
Dull was later charged for a series of other burglaries in the area. The maximum penalty for each count is 18 1/2 years in prison.
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- Holmen man in custody after armed robbery and 5-hour standoff
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Police: Student critically hurt in Kenosha school stabbing
- Bill banning abortion coverage for state workers up for vote
- Education accountability bill up for committee vote
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases
- Man accused of trying to kill girlfriend faces sentencing
- Urban Beekeeping
- New breast cancer detection soon offered at Mayo Clinic in La Crosse