LA CROSSE, Wis. - The man accused of repeated burglary in La Crosse will go to trial.
Joshua Dull, 25, stood mute in court Tuesday as not guilty pleas were entered on four counts of burglary of a building or dwelling.
According to the criminal complaint, Dull forced his way into an apartment near the Western Technical College campus and within seconds came out carrying a large flat screen TV. Police followed, then arrest him.
Dull was later charged for a series of other burglaries in the area. The maximum penalty for each count is 18 1/2 years in prison.
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death