LA CROSSE, Wis. - La Crosse police say two alleged drug dealers called authorities after they were robbed during an ecstasy sale.
The report states that on December 30, 2012 at 7:45 p.m., a 17-year-old male and a 15-year-old male, were going to buy ecstasy in an alley near the 300 block of 16th Street South in La Crosse when the 15-year-old pulled out a BB gun on the alleged drug dealers.
Laura Shefelbine, 20, handed the drugs over to them, according to the report. Shefelbine and Alex Muleski, 20, called La Crosse police to report the robbery.
Shefelbine and Muleski are facing delivery ecstasy charges. The juveniles face armed robbery, carrying a concealed weapon and disorderly conduct charges.
A La Crosse County judge set a $5,000 cash bond for the 17-year-old Wednesday afternoon.
- New safety measures on the way to Norplex Drive after recent creek death
- Rep. Walz mulling Democratic bid for Minnesota governor
- Gundersen program helps mothers, parents with drug addictions
- La Crosse rally supports transgender youth
- Wisconsin attorney general appeals redistricting ruling
- Officers go 'wild' in support of Special Olympics
- Family Fest returns to La Crosse Center this weekend
- Vikings' stadium board at full strength after resignations
- Storm misses Birkie course, race canceled
- Judges express skepticism over claims in voting cases