LA CROSSE, Wis. - La Crosse police say two alleged drug dealers called authorities after they were robbed during an ecstasy sale.
The report states that on December 30, 2012 at 7:45 p.m., a 17-year-old male and a 15-year-old male, were going to buy ecstasy in an alley near the 300 block of 16th Street South in La Crosse when the 15-year-old pulled out a BB gun on the alleged drug dealers.
Laura Shefelbine, 20, handed the drugs over to them, according to the report. Shefelbine and Alex Muleski, 20, called La Crosse police to report the robbery.
Shefelbine and Muleski are facing delivery ecstasy charges. The juveniles face armed robbery, carrying a concealed weapon and disorderly conduct charges.
A La Crosse County judge set a $5,000 cash bond for the 17-year-old Wednesday afternoon.
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death