LA CROSSE, Wis. - La Crosse police say two alleged drug dealers called authorities after they were robbed during an ecstasy sale.
The report states that on December 30, 2012 at 7:45 p.m., a 17-year-old male and a 15-year-old male, were going to buy ecstasy in an alley near the 300 block of 16th Street South in La Crosse when the 15-year-old pulled out a BB gun on the alleged drug dealers.
Laura Shefelbine, 20, handed the drugs over to them, according to the report. Shefelbine and Alex Muleski, 20, called La Crosse police to report the robbery.
Shefelbine and Muleski are facing delivery ecstasy charges. The juveniles face armed robbery, carrying a concealed weapon and disorderly conduct charges.
A La Crosse County judge set a $5,000 cash bond for the 17-year-old Wednesday afternoon.
- La Crosse Police urge boaters to be safe over weekend
- Baby peregrine falcons banded in downtown La Crosse
- De Soto student in custody for school threat
- Monroe Co. man avoids prison for shooting mother
- Rail tank car helps first responders prepare in case of derailment
- Locomotive engine oil spill in Jackson county
- News 8 Sports Round Up - May 25, 2017
- Program gives books to La Crosse students for summer reading
- Tomah VA, Fort McCoy team up for Memorial Day 5K
- Iowa man accused of stealing from ailing dad gets probation