LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Garage sales are known for great bargaining prices and one sale in our area is also known for giving back.
The 21st annual Ace Hardware Grand Garage Sale was held Saturday.
In more than two decades of service the sale has raised more than $800,000. This year organizers are hoping to raise more than $45,000.
All proceeds will go to Children's Miracle Network Hospitals.
"We do do a lot of patient specific funding. So direct funding for our patients so a lot of it usually goes there and then just different equipment so that we have the best equipment for our little patients and so that families can get care here and get the best care," said Children's Miracle Network Hospitals Program Manager Heather Gilles.
If you couldn't attend the sale Ace Hardware will also be holding a five dollar bucket donation on August 16.
- Wisconsin plan seeks to cut achievement gap in half
- APNewsBreak: Syrian who sued Trump brings family to US
- Congress OKs bill averting Saturday gov't shutdown
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Young students urge high schoolers to be safe during prom
- Police: Man pepper-sprayed autistic man eating free cookies
- GOP gets in lockstep in looming budget fight with Dayton
- Appeal rejected in death of 2 motorcyclists
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested
- Company says it has no plans for a new Wisconsin pipeline