LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Garage sales are known for great bargaining prices and one sale in our area is also known for giving back.
The 21st annual Ace Hardware Grand Garage Sale was held Saturday.
In more than two decades of service the sale has raised more than $800,000. This year organizers are hoping to raise more than $45,000.
All proceeds will go to Children's Miracle Network Hospitals.
"We do do a lot of patient specific funding. So direct funding for our patients so a lot of it usually goes there and then just different equipment so that we have the best equipment for our little patients and so that families can get care here and get the best care," said Children's Miracle Network Hospitals Program Manager Heather Gilles.
If you couldn't attend the sale Ace Hardware will also be holding a five dollar bucket donation on August 16.
- Tuesday closings due to weather
- Changes coming to prescription drug monitoring website Tuesday
- Get a 'taste' of Onalaska while helping area teachers
- Xcel sets new record for hydroelectric production
- Winter Rec-Fest brings winter sports to La Crosse families
- La Crosse Public Education Foundation honors grant recipients
- 1 dead, 4 others injured by apparent carbon monoxide
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion
- Missing elderly man found dead in Grant County
- State leaders push for more progress at MLK Day celebration