LA CROSSE, WI - The La Crosse man accused of sexually assaulting a child at his mother's in home day care is hoping to reach a plea agreement.
Timothy Miller, 19, waived his preliminary hearing on Monday. He's charged with first-degree child sexual assault and child enticement.
The criminal complaint says Miller inappropriately touched a four-year-old at the day care where he lived in 2010. He admitted to the action during a police interview.
Miller has 30 days to reach a plea deal before court proceedings will be scheduled.22435462
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death