LA CROSSE, WI - The La Crosse man accused of sexually assaulting a child at his mother's in home day care is hoping to reach a plea agreement.
Timothy Miller, 19, waived his preliminary hearing on Monday. He's charged with first-degree child sexual assault and child enticement.
The criminal complaint says Miller inappropriately touched a four-year-old at the day care where he lived in 2010. He admitted to the action during a police interview.
Miller has 30 days to reach a plea deal before court proceedings will be scheduled.22435462
- Wisconsin state schools superintendent field to be narrowed
- Report: State trooper faces child porn charges
- 3 children, semi driver injured in crash
- Wisconsin transportation officials to discuss audit
- LIVE Decorah Eagle Cam
- Green Bay's mayor survives removal petition
- Minnesota churches prepare to house immigrants
- Looking ahead: Spring road construction
- Groomer accused of kicking dog gets 2 years of probation
- Winter thaw reveals needles in streets