LA CROSSE, WI - The La Crosse man accused of sexually assaulting a child at his mother's in home day care is hoping to reach a plea agreement.
Timothy Miller, 19, waived his preliminary hearing on Monday. He's charged with first-degree child sexual assault and child enticement.
The criminal complaint says Miller inappropriately touched a four-year-old at the day care where he lived in 2010. He admitted to the action during a police interview.
Miller has 30 days to reach a plea deal before court proceedings will be scheduled.22435462
- Washout impacting Highway 82 bridge traffic
- Area veterans visit cemeteries, honor fallen heroes
- Riverside Memorial Day ceremony honors sea-based service members
- Service members honored at La Crosse's Memorial Day ceremony
- La Crosse celebrates Memorial Day with annual parade
- 4 killed, 5 injured in minivan-pickup crash in NW Wisconsin
- Two people rescued from Onalaska Spillway
- Milwaukee man accused of killing wife, injuring their son
- Authorities: Girl hurt in 60-foot fall at Iowa state park
- C-FC senior has second chance at state gold