LA CROSSE, Wis. - A 84-inch LED ultra high definition television (HDTV) is on display at Wettstein's in downtown La Crosse.
The store is one of the first dealers in the Midwest that has been chosen to display the giant TV, which has four times the resolution of current HDTVs.
"We've proven that we have the ability to explain the technical aspects of this cutting edge product and the physical space to properly meet LG's display criteria," Wettstein's Owner Dan Wettstein said in a statement. "This is an incredibly big deal for an independent dealer the size of Wettstein's, and in a market place the size of La Crosse, to get this opportunity."
The TV weighs about 175 pounds and is about 6-feet, 3-inches tall. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price is $20,000.
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Minnesota Gov. Dayton collapses during speech
- Gov. Walker proposes welfare changes
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- La Crosse's Satori Arts to be featured on 'American Pickers'
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups
- WinCraft gets to work making Super Bowl merchandise
- ‘School Choice Week' showcases local schools for parents
- Bill Feehan remains La Crosse Republican Party Chairman
- Wisconsin Republicans criticize Baldwin for fundraiser