LA CROSSE, Wis. - A 84-inch LED ultra high definition television (HDTV) is on display at Wettstein's in downtown La Crosse.
The store is one of the first dealers in the Midwest that has been chosen to display the giant TV, which has four times the resolution of current HDTVs.
"We've proven that we have the ability to explain the technical aspects of this cutting edge product and the physical space to properly meet LG's display criteria," Wettstein's Owner Dan Wettstein said in a statement. "This is an incredibly big deal for an independent dealer the size of Wettstein's, and in a market place the size of La Crosse, to get this opportunity."
The TV weighs about 175 pounds and is about 6-feet, 3-inches tall. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price is $20,000.
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Area couple awaits man's heart, liver transplant
- WIAA to offer concussion insurance for student athletes
- Sparta American Legion Family presents check to Freedom Honor Flight
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Wisconsin plan seeks to cut achievement gap in half
- Luger plans to stay involved in counter-extremism efforts
- Another baby turned over under Iowa safe haven law
- I-94 eastbound near Eau Claire closed late Thursday due to crash
- Bond reduced in university student death case