GREENDALE, Wis. (AP) - Police in the Milwaukee suburb of Greendale are investigating the pedestrian death of an elderly woman.
Authorities say the 82-year-old woman was crossing the street at an intersection near Southridge mall Monday night when she was struck and killed by a Jimmy John's delivery driver.
The Milwaukee County medical examiner's office identifies the victim as Beatrice Salo of Greendale.
WTMJ-TV says the driver is cooperating with the investigation.
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Study: Wisconsin will face water infrastructure problem
- Muslim teen wins right to box competitively in hijab
- Free smoke alarm campaign aims to reduce fire deaths, injuries
- WSU defense takes 2017 spring game
- News 8 Sports Round Up- April 22, 2017
- Between the Bluffs Beer, Wine and Cheese Festival draws thousands
- Community garden sees rush of Earth Day volunteers