GREENDALE, Wis. (AP) - Police in the Milwaukee suburb of Greendale are investigating the pedestrian death of an elderly woman.
Authorities say the 82-year-old woman was crossing the street at an intersection near Southridge mall Monday night when she was struck and killed by a Jimmy John's delivery driver.
The Milwaukee County medical examiner's office identifies the victim as Beatrice Salo of Greendale.
WTMJ-TV says the driver is cooperating with the investigation.
- You participated in the Women's March. Now what?
- Local event helps connect military families
- Dayton's State of the State will set stage for 2017 session
- De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Trump to meet congressional leaders Monday at the White House
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- Ho-Chunk casino could draw $37 million from other casinos
- Man died after kayak capsized, Des Moines authorities say
- Man fatally shot in Waterloo, authorities say