VIOLA, Wis. (WKBT) - 75 pounds of marijuana was seized as part of a pot growing operation in rural Viola.
Vernon County Sheriff reports 52-year-old Juliee De La Terre was taken into custody while she was harvesting the marijuana Monday.
De La Terre was released on a $2,500 signature bond. She faces charges of Manufacturing Marijuana and Possession of Marijuana with the Intent to Deliver.
- Historic building project complete; now includes affordable housing
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- Annual Iverson Freking Awards handed out at luncheon
- Assembly speaker says his job is harder than governor's
- Alternative transportation forum looks to the future
- Highway 53 steering committee considering options for corridor development
- Toyota donates nearly $15,000 to La Crosse YWCA
- Buzz's Bikes building still looking for new owners