VIOLA, Wis. (WKBT) - 75 pounds of marijuana was seized as part of a pot growing operation in rural Viola.
Vernon County Sheriff reports 52-year-old Juliee De La Terre was taken into custody while she was harvesting the marijuana Monday.
De La Terre was released on a $2,500 signature bond. She faces charges of Manufacturing Marijuana and Possession of Marijuana with the Intent to Deliver.
- Rep. Walz mulling Democratic bid for Minnesota governor
- Attorney general announces deal on drug overdose treatment
- The Latest: Dakota Access pipeline could be operating soon
- Warm weather a worry for apple growers
- Wisconsin attorney general appeals redistricting ruling
- Appeals court hearing arguments in Wisconsin voting cases
- Police: Twin Cities lawyer fatally struck runner in St. Paul
- Downtown Minneapolis hospital announces layoffs
- Storm misses Birkie course, race canceled
- Vikings' stadium board at full strength after resignations