MADISON, WI (AP) - Navigating streets around the University of Wisconsin-Madison campus could take a bit more patience Wednesday and Thursday.
About 7,000 students are moving in to the campus dorms for the new school year. All parking lots near the residence halls will be used temporarily for unloading during move-in. WKOW-TV says international students and housing employees moved into the dorms Sunday.
Residence hall director Mike Kinderman says move-in days are intense, but well-coordinated.
- Historic building project complete; now includes affordable housing
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- Annual Iverson Freking Awards handed out at luncheon
- Assembly speaker says his job is harder than governor's
- Buzz's Bikes building still looking for new owners
- Representative Kind outlines goals for congressional session
- Debate over medical marijuana continues in Wisconsin
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion Hunt Clues 2017
- Peaches and cheese: Governors place bet on Falcons-Packers