MADISON, Wis. - Madison police said a 54-year-old man faces invasion of privacy charges after he was caught in a tree on Langdon Street looking into a window with his pants down.
Police made contact with John Kuznezow around 9:40 p.m. Monday in the 100 block of Langdon Street.
Officers were sent to the area for a report of a man in a tree possibly looking in a window of a residence. When officers arrived, police said they found Kuznezow still in the tree and apparently looking into a second-floor window of an apartment.
When police ordered Kuznezow to get down, they noted his pants were undone and he had no reasonable explanation for why he was in the tree.
An investigation by police suggested that there was a woman inside the apartment who was unaware the suspect was watching her.
Kuznezow was taken to the Dane County Jail on an existing probation hold.
- Taking one for the city: La Crosse boy cleans up skate park
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- Onalaska High School students plan 5K for good cause
- Ninth annual Earth Fair attracts local families
- Coulee Council on Addictions announces plans for new building