ONALASKA, WI (WKBT) - The Great Rivers United Way still needs about 50 volunteers to serve on Community Investment Panels.
About 100 total volunteers on the panels will review program information provided by United Way and rate the submissions. Those ratings will then determine the amount of funding programs will receive from the 2013-14 United Way campaign.
Last year, Community Investment Volunteers agreed to fund 73 programs within Houston, La Crosse, Monroe and Trempealeau Counties.
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death