ONALASKA, WI (WKBT) - The Great Rivers United Way still needs about 50 volunteers to serve on Community Investment Panels.
About 100 total volunteers on the panels will review program information provided by United Way and rate the submissions. Those ratings will then determine the amount of funding programs will receive from the 2013-14 United Way campaign.
Last year, Community Investment Volunteers agreed to fund 73 programs within Houston, La Crosse, Monroe and Trempealeau Counties.
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- News 8 Sports Round Up- April 29, 2017
- La Crosse marshland gets a cleanup
- La Crosse Neighbors Day moves ahead with new leadership
- ATF lets some Minnesota gun buyers skip background checks