MADISON, Wis. (AP) - For the fourth time in just over a week, a Powerball player in Wisconsin has hit a million-dollar jackpot.
Lottery officials say the latest winning ticket was sold in Reedsburg, which is in Sauk County. The ticket matched five of the regular winning numbers in Saturday's drawing.
The win comes about a week after three other tickets worth $1 million were sold in Antigo, Fremont and Milwaukee. So far the only one of the three winners to come forward is the man with the Milwaukee ticket.
The latest winning ticket was sold at the Viking Express Mart in Reedsburg.
The jackpot for Wednesday's drawing is an estimated $40 million. That'd be about $25 million if taken as a cash lump-sum.
- Local activists hold "Save Our Healthcare" rally
- Tomah police asking for help following morning high-speed chase
- US Rep. Pocan says he won't attend Trump inauguration
- Local bar burglarized
- Area youth group helps prepare for fundraiser
- Annual bridal expo prepares for wedding season
- More than a dozen cell towers may go up in La Crosse
- Potential suicide spike in La Crosse County
- UPDATE: Suspect charged in Trempealeau County fatal crash
- Area billion dollar company plans for joint venture