ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) - The Minnesota Department of Public Safety reports about 400 DWI arrests over St. Patrick's Day weekend.
The preliminary arrest number was released Monday. The 400 total covers Saturday and Sunday, which was St. Patrick's Day.
That compares with 346 DWI arrests in Minnesota over St. Patrick's Day weekend last year, when St. Patrick's Day fell on a Saturday.
The State Patrol reports one traffic death on Sunday, but authorities don't know if alcohol was a factor.
- Trump, Walker discuss Wisconsin dairy dispute
- Why more people may be driving hybrid vehicles
- Wisconsin at high risk of wildfires after sunny, dry weather
- Wisconsin Legislature set to give wells bill final OK
- Prosecutor: No water for week led to jail dehydration death
- Student stabbed at Kenosha high school
- Bridge project in southeast Minnesota on schedule, budget
- House Republicans pass abortion bills
- Minnesota couple accused of sexually assaulting teenage girl
- Report: Saints, running back Peterson agree on contract