SLEEPY EYE, Minn. (AP) - Four people are dead after a two-vehicle crash on Highway 14 near Sleepy Eye.
The State Patrol says Saturday morning that the victims are all male. Two were 17 years old, one was 18, and one was 20 years old.
Their names and other details were expected to be released at a Saturday news conference.
The crash happened shortly before 8:30 p.m. Friday. The incident report shows the road conditions were icy when one vehicle lost control on a curve and was broadsided by another vehicle.
A total of eight people were in the two vehicles. It was not immediately clear if the others were injured.
- Safe cams help police, local businesses solve crime
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Study: Wisconsin will face water infrastructure problem
- Muslim teen wins right to box competitively in hijab
- Free smoke alarm campaign aims to reduce fire deaths, injuries
- Gundersen Health System considered top hospital for enviormental excellence
- Minnesota farmers begin planting under optimal weather
- Arcadia embraces Hispanic population amid immigration talks