WEST UNION, Iowa (AP) - Four people accused of kidnapping and beating a man in northeast Iowa have made plea deals for lesser charges.
The Waterloo-Cedar Falls Courier says the four were involved in the abduction of Allen Denni in West Union on Nov. 21.
Court records say Curtis Williams pleaded guilty to reduced charges and was given up to 40 years in prison.
Cody Caldwell pleaded guilty and was sentenced to up to 25 years.
Tyler Williams and William Newton pleaded guilty to reduced charges of false imprisonment and burglary charges. They were given 10 years in prison suspended to five years of probation
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Study: Wisconsin will face water infrastructure problem
- Muslim teen wins right to box competitively in hijab
- Free smoke alarm campaign aims to reduce fire deaths, injuries
- Gundersen Health System considered top hospital for enviormental excellence
- Minnesota farmers begin planting under optimal weather
- Arcadia embraces Hispanic population amid immigration talks
- WSU defense takes 2017 spring game