WEST UNION, Iowa (AP) - Four people accused of kidnapping and beating a man in northeast Iowa have made plea deals for lesser charges.
The Waterloo-Cedar Falls Courier says the four were involved in the abduction of Allen Denni in West Union on Nov. 21.
Court records say Curtis Williams pleaded guilty to reduced charges and was given up to 40 years in prison.
Cody Caldwell pleaded guilty and was sentenced to up to 25 years.
Tyler Williams and William Newton pleaded guilty to reduced charges of false imprisonment and burglary charges. They were given 10 years in prison suspended to five years of probation
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.