MONROE COUNTY, Wis. - The Wisconsin State Patrol says four people were injured in a rollover crash on I-90 at mile marker 38 near Tomah on Tuesday afternoon.
Authorities say a 1999 Chevrolet Tracker was traveling eastbound on a snow-covered I-90 when the driver lost control changing lanes. The vehicle left the roadway to the right and rolled twice before coming to rest on all four wheels.
The Wisconsin State Patrol says all four people in the vehicle suffered varying levels of non-life-threatening injuries from the crash. Their names have not been released at this time.
- Trump, Walker discuss Wisconsin dairy dispute
- Wisconsin at high risk of wildfires after sunny, dry weather
- Wisconsin Legislature set to give wells bill final OK
- Prosecutor: No water for week led to jail dehydration death
- Student stabbed at Kenosha high school
- Bridge project in southeast Minnesota on schedule, budget
- House Republicans pass abortion bills
- Minnesota couple accused of sexually assaulting teenage girl
- Report: Saints, running back Peterson agree on contract
- Federal officials charge 15 with eagle trafficking