MONROE COUNTY, Wis. - The Wisconsin State Patrol says four people were injured in a rollover crash on I-90 at mile marker 38 near Tomah on Tuesday afternoon.
Authorities say a 1999 Chevrolet Tracker was traveling eastbound on a snow-covered I-90 when the driver lost control changing lanes. The vehicle left the roadway to the right and rolled twice before coming to rest on all four wheels.
The Wisconsin State Patrol says all four people in the vehicle suffered varying levels of non-life-threatening injuries from the crash. Their names have not been released at this time.
- Historic building project complete; now includes affordable housing
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- Annual Iverson Freking Awards handed out at luncheon
- Assembly speaker says his job is harder than governor's
- Alternative transportation forum looks to the future
- Highway 53 steering committee considering options for corridor development
- Toyota donates nearly $15,000 to La Crosse YWCA
- Buzz's Bikes building still looking for new owners