MONROE COUNTY, Wis. (WKBT) - The Monroe County Sheriff's Office arrested four people in connection to a drug investigation in the Town of Wellington.
On Thursday afternoon, the Sheriff's Office found ‘large amounts of drugs believed to be marijuana and synthetic marijuana type of substances" and a large amount of cash after executing a search warrant at a residence in the Town of Wellington.
Authorities arrested 44-year-old Todd E. Blank, 33-year-old Tammy Blank, 25-year-old Johnathan D. Tracy, and 25-year-old Christina M. Rogge. The Monroe County Department of Social Services was also involved in this investigation. Child neglect charges will also be filed with some of the people arrested, according to the Sheriff's Office.
The four people arrested will have a bond hearing on May 9.
- Walker hopes federal government shutdown can be avoided
- Baldwin encourages Perdue to visit Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Bills to fight homelessness in Wisconsin up for vote
- Proposal would allow homemade baked goods sales in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin dairy farms face closure due to Canadian policies
- Walker says he has 'no interest' in higher vehicle fees
- Excessive use of technology among youth raising concerns
- CSAs connecting fresh produce to consumers
- La Crosse 12-year-old to clean up skate park with community help
- Thousands honored in La Crosse for volunteering