MONROE COUNTY, Wis. (WKBT) - The Monroe County Sheriff's Office arrested four people in connection to a drug investigation in the Town of Wellington.
On Thursday afternoon, the Sheriff's Office found ‘large amounts of drugs believed to be marijuana and synthetic marijuana type of substances" and a large amount of cash after executing a search warrant at a residence in the Town of Wellington.
Authorities arrested 44-year-old Todd E. Blank, 33-year-old Tammy Blank, 25-year-old Johnathan D. Tracy, and 25-year-old Christina M. Rogge. The Monroe County Department of Social Services was also involved in this investigation. Child neglect charges will also be filed with some of the people arrested, according to the Sheriff's Office.
The four people arrested will have a bond hearing on May 9.
- Copyright 2016 by WKBT News8000. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- On Your Side - Guide to Buying Glasses Online
- VIDEO: Area couples prepare for wedding season
- VIDEO: De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- VIDEO: Local event helps connect military families
- VIDEO: Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Local event helps connect military families
- De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Minnesota GOP charts new course in response to protests